About moi

My photo
I'm awful at updating blogs; as I am typing and spelling... I'm a flautist and dabble in some guitar, piano and singing. I also have an interest in writing and history (nerd I am not). Marmite lover and synesthete; owner of two cats and a goldfish. Don't like planes much and I find octopuses (or is that octopi?) pretty creepy. I'm allergic to peanuts.

Friday 24 September 2010

A Rainbow Sea.Sesame Street: Will.i.am's Song "What I Am"

Again, here is another Sesame Street related post.
Whenever I see an episode or clip from Sesame Street, my whole heart fills with sun rays and I can't help but feel all cheerful and breezy inside. It's like all my cares in the world have been blown away by a tiny gust of wind. And as that tiny gust goes past, all the flowers and trees sway like they are waving me on through my day. Their bright colours merge into one, forming a rainbow sea. :P

It's such a feel good programme, even if I am perhaps ten years too old for it...

but this song truly is amazing kids! Take heed! What you are is special!


And I swear I am not high.

No comments:

Post a Comment