About moi

My photo
I'm awful at updating blogs; as I am typing and spelling... I'm a flautist and dabble in some guitar, piano and singing. I also have an interest in writing and history (nerd I am not). Marmite lover and synesthete; owner of two cats and a goldfish. Don't like planes much and I find octopuses (or is that octopi?) pretty creepy. I'm allergic to peanuts.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

A blog of some kind...

So, I've decided to start a blog... (wondering eyes, thinking face...)... mainly for the reason that I've decided if I really want to go in to journalism or something along those lines, I need to start being serious about writing... aha, yeah. I've had twitter 18 months and I've made 11 "tweets". Good luck.

This is my plan.

My English teacher said write stuff down, keep a diary or blog or whatever if you want to go into writing of some kind. I seem to spend half my life with my face glued to thousands of megapixels telling me that so-and-so has change their relationship status to "it's complicated", then spending the next hour searching the cyber-world to find out if there are any clues as to why this unexplainable event has happened. Of course, whilst investigating I am also keeping my friend informed of my findings by sending her electronic letters at the speed of light/broadband, signing each one off with a little winking face, like so: ;) Therefore, I came to the conclusion that instead of affectively doing fuck all between the hours of 6pm and midnight, I could spend it by doing something a little more productive. Yes, instead I'm going to tell the WHOLE WORLD how I've done fuck all, all day. Plan. Or I could just keep a blog of bits of writing, events, pictures etc to encourage me to record and collect stuff on a regular basis.

So that's what I'm going to do with this so called "blog". I'm going to add bits of writing such as reviews, ideas, thoughts, diary entries, pictures, links and maybe bits and pieces from college (obviously not whole pieces of work or coursework because that can encourage plagiarism my friends, and is very much frowned upon). Also I may shamelessly use it to plug my band http://www.youtube.com/user/pouttheband facebook: Perfect [pout]. I'm the guitarist. ;)

       This is a blog of some kind. Here we go...

Ssej

No comments:

Post a Comment