About moi

My photo
I'm awful at updating blogs; as I am typing and spelling... I'm a flautist and dabble in some guitar, piano and singing. I also have an interest in writing and history (nerd I am not). Marmite lover and synesthete; owner of two cats and a goldfish. Don't like planes much and I find octopuses (or is that octopi?) pretty creepy. I'm allergic to peanuts.

Saturday 1 January 2011

*Thing* of the day... Ready for this? It's Tim Minchin!

I've always thought Mr Minchin's musical expressions of, well, pretty much anything and everything, from boobies to canvas bags, were pretty good. I think he is a good comedian and was quiet impressed by his presenting skills on Buzzcocks the other week. But I've never been too worried about him.  

Then this Christmas, Father Christmas left me a gift (as he does). A gift of discovery, of wonder, of pure effing brilliance. It was Tim Minchin's live dvd - Ready For This? and now I think I am in love...

Therefore I am now following him on twitter like a MCR obsessed 13 year old girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment